- God is my Father who gives me: love, forgiveness, health, protection, wisdom and unconditional joy;
- My wife and daughters are the most precious gift God gave me;
- My parents were loving, helpful, respectful, forgiving, nurturing and demanding;
- Extended family (in-laws, sisters, brothers, brothers-in-law, nephews, cousins, etc.) is unconditional love and help;
- The friendship offered by the people around me is real, tangible and beneficial;
- My professional projects are balm for the mind and soul;
- Working with people of different ages fulfills and consumes me;
- My voluntary involvement in supporting those who are in need is my spiritual food and a powerful weapon to not grumble and be content;
- People can be generous only if they have learned the lesson of humility and love for God and His creation;
What did you learn in 2022?
May the year 2023 fulfill all your wishes!
With gratitude, some thoughts for you that I captured in this podcast!